As the baby needs shopping list grows and grows, so does the pressure to find just the perfect fit for your family. A baby monitor is important, but finding the best one in your budget can be difficult. Take a look at these options to discover which is a perfect match for your home when it comes to the best baby monitors under $50!
The Best Baby Monitors Under $50
1. VTech DM221 Safe & Sound Digital Monitor
Designed by one of the top 50 leading companies in electronic manufacturing around the globe, this affordable, portable baby monitor set pairs great with an active family and includes plenty of key features many look for when making a decision on a product. Some of the important capabilities of this monitor include:
Based on the reviews for this product, many people have found this device to be useful for a long-lasting time and can have versatility in uses. Many users have found the VTech brand has less static and feedback than competitors like Sony.
Keep in mind that the baby unit must always be plugged in, while the parent unit can be moved around with rechargeable batteries. Each set of units only connect to each other, so if you purchase multiple sets, they won’t sync together or interfere on the signal.
- CLEAR AUDIO AND LONG RANGE - DECT 6.0 technology provides clear audio transmission, eliminating annoying background noise while allowing you to move from room to room. Up to 1,000 feet of range lets you stay connected to your baby from another room
- 5-LEVEL SOUND INDICATOR AND 2-WAY TALK-BACK INTERCOM - LEDs on the parent unit indicate the level of sound in your baby's room so you can visually monitor the noise level. The built-in intercom on the parent unit lets you talk to your baby from any room.DO NOT use cleaning spray or liquid cleaners
- NIGHT LIGHT ON THE BABY UNIT - A soothing light on the baby unit gently illuminates a dark nursery. Both the parent unit(s) and baby unit allow you to turn on or off the nighlight on the baby unit
- SOUND SENSITIVITY OF THE BABY UNIT - You can choose to hear sounds from the baby unit all the time, or to hear sounds that exceed a certain level. You can use the parent unit to adjust the microphone sensitivity of your baby unit
- The parent unit runs on rechargeable Ni-MH battery or AC power. To continuously monitor your baby, make sure you use both battery and AC power at the same time. With the battery alone, the parent unit can cordlessly run for a short time only
2. UOKOO Wireless Baby Monitor Camera
The most important baby in your life deserves high quality, but that kind of quality is hard to find at an affordable price. UOKOO video baby monitor has multiple useful features for even the most protective parents out there at a fair price.
As the saying goes, it takes a village to protect and raise a child, but sometimes it just takes the right kind of equipment to do it’s job and more. This “village” doesn’t only help you watch over your baby it helps you with bedtime or naptime too!
The best baby monitors under $50 we have discussed all come with amazing features, but UOKOO provides a great range of mobility and effortless set-up and continuous use to simplify the life.
3. Philips AVENT DECT Baby Monitor
You don’t need all the bells and whistles to watch over your sleeping baby! All you need is a reliable baby monitor so that you can get housework or a much-needed rest without the worry that your child might need you without you knowing.
The star rating doesn’t lie, with a general 4 stars this baby monitor is without a doubt a perfect addition to your home and a great choice for picking the best baby monitors under $50. It will leave you knowing your baby is safe and protected.
When dealing with the 5 noise activated LED lights please note that each light activates depending on how loud the noise level is so you can know the level of urgency even when the parent monitor is on mute.
- DECT technology guarantees zero interference, clear souund, with range up to 900 feet
- Parent unit is outlet or battery powered
- 5 sound activated LED lights to show sound level and comfort nightlight
- AA batteries not included
- Comfort night light
When it comes to the safety of our children, we don’t want to take any risks to receiving the best quality available. Consider investing in one of the baby monitors listed, which are the best baby monitors under $50 and readily available for purchase online. Any questions or recommendations? Let us know!