Growing three babies takes quite a toll on the body. The belly stretches more than we thought was humanly possible, but you’re also left with back pain and a challenging recovery. Thankfully, there’s a product out there to help with all of it: a belly band. Finding the best postpartum belly wrap can give you the comfort you want, while giving you the relief you need.
5 Best Postpartum Belly Wraps
Why You Should Invest in a Postpartum Belly Band
Clearly most women invest in a postpartum band to diminish the undesired “mum tum.”
With a mom of triplets, however, a band isn’t going to eliminate it.
It can help shape your waist though, and give you the confidence you may be lacking in those early months.
More importantly, the right belly band can give you support during recovery. They help strengthen the stomach, while taking pressure off of the back.
As you’re probably aware, your organs shift all over the place during pregnancy.
However, you may not have considered what happens to them after.
The expanding uterus will slowly shrink back down, and as it does so, your organs will snuggle back into their permanent resting place.
The first couple of months postpartum are responsible for this return to physical “normalcy.”
Using the best postpartum belly wrap can help speed this process along, while also providing controlled comfort.
If you thought your back pain was tough during pregnancy, get ready. Your body will need to readjust and find balance, and this can take a toll on your back.
Coping with newfound exhaustion, breastfeeding, and leaning over to care for your little ones can affect your posture greatly.
You’ll also likely be [constantly] caring at least one baby around, which can put a great deal of strain on the lower back.
A well crafted belly band can provide much-needed relief, so you don’t have to feel like you’re going to snap like a toothpick every five minutes.
Other options for back support
Postpartum back pain can be unbearable, and could potentially lead to long-term issues.
Finding the best postpartum belly band can help remedy the issue, but there are other measures you can take to better resolve your back pain.
Physiotherapy– Postnatal physical therapy is a great idea for all women, but it should truly be a must for mothers of triplets.
This physiotherapy is going to focus on exercises and stretches for the muscles weakened during pregnancy and delivery.
Take a look at some of the postnatal exercises physiotherapy offers.
There’s no shame in admitting you’re far from being in love with your postpartum belly.
We’ve all been there, and we’ve all looked forward to the day we stop looking 4 months pregnant.
The mom belly can be a true struggle, but finding the best belly band post pregnancy is going to give you some welcomed confidence during the following months.
The Best Postpartum Belly Wrap for Triplets Moms
1. TiRain 3 in 1 Postpartum Recovery Belt – Best Multi-Purpose Girdle
You’ll want to take a look at this if you’re in need of true support. Rather than focusing solely on the post-pregnancy belly, this girdle aims to relieve physical stress. It’s a great option for relieving back and pelvic pain, while also cinching in the waist.
- Fish bone design
- Stomach belt
- Waist belt
- Pelvis belt
- Velcro closures
- Elastic material
- Provides support for tummy, back, and pelvis
- Neutral color is harder to notice under clothing
- Adjustable closures
- Breathable material
- Pieces can be worn together, or separate
- Claims to not roll up
- Reasonably priced
- Some claim it does indeed roll up
- Can be challenging to put on
- Not flattering under clothes. Can be seen. May also cause some unwanted bulges.
It definitely takes an extra moment to put on compared to other options, but it appears to be worth it! It’s normal for the core to lose some strength after pregnancy. However, with a postpartum belly wrap like this one, you’ll get your groove back in no time.
- 3 SEPARATE BLETS : tirain 3 in 1 postpartum belly support recovery tummy wrap contains: BELLY BELT, WAIST BELT and PELVIS BELT, 3 belly binder straps for custom fit, adjustable, supportive, you can use the all 3 postpartum belts or just any 1 of them as you need. Postnatal pregnancy wrap flatten stomach, hides fat on tummy, prevent the sagging skin to come out from the bottom belly belt, helps keep posture straight after c section or natural childbirth, restore body shape, ease discomfort.
- MATERIAL: the postpartum belly band made from high quality lightweight fabric, with mesh weave structure, comfortable stretchable,easy to clean. Non-slip, non-roll up, non-shrink.The after birth belly band rigid yet flexible material that bends, twists, and moves with your body, offers support without adding pressure, fits your shape easily.All our post c section belly binder has passed the air permeable test, c section belly binder can stay breathable while being supported in any season.
- 2 SIZES TO CHOOSE FROM:〈One size〉 version for most figure, fit weight less than 190lbs【belly belt fits stomach 26"-36.7" ,waist belt fits waistline 26"-39" ,pelvis belt fits hipline 32.7"-42"】.〈Plus size〉increased belt length, please check the size before purchasing, Plus size version for weight over 190lbs【belly belt fits stomach 35"-46" ,waist belt fits waistline 38"-48" ,pelvis belt fits hipline 40"-52"】. Please choose the belly wrap for women based on your current size.
- ADJUSTABLE: 3 separate belly bands for postpartum allow readjusting the tight without taking off the postpartum girdles, you can put on the postpartum wrap easily.postpartum support abdominal binder keep you supported for a long time, great for women who just after giving birth or anyone had surgical operation resulting in loose skin, such as post hysterectomy. c section belly band for postpartum is the best choose as hospital bags for labor and delivery. it can be used under the clothes.
- SPEEDS UP POSTPARTUM HEALING PROCESS: After giving birth, the space in the uterus remains, abdominal muscles separation needs to be repaired, c section postpartum band gives you super nice postpartum care, complete abdominal coverage to helps shrink waist , helps ease transition of uterus.prevent organs sagging, relieve back pain, minimize stretch marks after a tummy tuck, accelerates postnatal healing, adds support while breastfeeding. faja abdominal post parto,faja postparto natural
2. Caipudan Waist Trainer- Best Post Pregnancy Belly Wrap
Belly bands have become a beloved phenomenon for those postpartum challenges, and this option could arguably be the best postpartum belly band out there. This double layered band is simple to use, but incredibly effective.
- Double layered band
- Black in color (other available options)
- Wide and narrow fixed belts
- Double elastic
- Velcro straps
- 5 medical elastic strips on back for support
- Comfortable material
- Provides great support for lower back
- Great price
- Adjustable belt
- Doesn’t roll up!
- Promotes good posture
- May be visible/bulky under clothing
Those who have tried this wrap have only incredible things to say about it, making it a contender for the best postpartum belly wrap. You can get the desired support you’re looking for at a truly affordable price, which is simply too good to pass up.
- Waist Trainer Training Trimmer Belt-Made of comfortable & adjustable & stretchy fabric, Flexible and durable, 100% Latex-Free Neoprene Stretchy Comfortable Finest Fabric, which means it is easy to clean, fits to your body, and will not pitch or irritate your skin. double-adjustment velcro adjustment for sizing accuracy mesh backing for breathability. It gives you the hourglass curves instantly and can be used during work, daily outfit, workout, fitness or sauna.
- Weight Loss Belt-ShaWuJing trimmer belt is made of Neoprene,polyester,which help the waist trimmer belt to be more flexible adding for the wearer.The slimming belt does not stab or jab like some other stomach belt do.Most of you would be looking to burn fat and calories. The abs belly fat burning waist trimmer belt targets right at your midsection, makes you sweat during fitness workout and stimulates faster abdomen fat burning.
- Tummy Tuck & Back Support-ShaWuJing best waist trimmer belt is very stretchy in the right places and provides tons of support on your sides and back. If you have lower back issues, our waist trainers, like a compression binder around the waist to offer lumbar support, help relieve pain and improve posture. Reduces Risk of Injury; Keep your muscles warm, Improve Posture, Stabilize Spine. Provides Support that Helps Prevent a Herniated Disc, Lumber Muscle Strain, Back Pain.
- Functional corsets shapewear-Great garment for women & Men looking for shaping your body after giving birth. Excellent choice as a postpartum belly wrap because it provides a firm support to your waist and flattens your tummy with an easily adjustable waist trimmer band. There is boning stripes through out the waist cinchers that helps to keep your back in the correct position.
- Why Choose ShaWuJing-6 Major Features Highly Honored, With Strong Adjustment Bands & Highly Respirable Breathable & You Feel Cortical Tactility & Humanized Ring Waist Design & Double Layer Pressure & Tile Pressing Evenly.Our tummy trimmer belt has a good amount of velcro to make people of many different sizes able to wear this trimmer belt easily. A spandex belt provides more cinching ability for this trainer.
3. Maidenform Flexees Women’s Shapewear Romper
A common complaint of postpartum girdles is their tendency to slide down or create unflattering bulges. This one eliminates the issue with its romper-like style. If you’re looking for postpartum support that resembles true shapewear, this is it.
- Hook and eye closure
- Non-binding legs
- Plush, wide shoulder straps
- Available in beige or black
- Firm control level
- Hook and eye closure makes restroom visits easy
- Made of soft material
- Great option for under dresses
- Helps eliminate pesky back rolls
- Comfortable to wear, doesn’t push into skin
- Smooths entire upper torso
- Moves around on the butt (unwanted ride ups!)
- Causes obvious panty lines for some. Not an issue if you’re hoping to wear it during those “lounge pant” recovery days.
The flaws of this shapewear are slim (no pun intended.) If you need to smooth out a bit more than your tummy, this is an awesome option.
- Comfortable fabric for all-day wear
- Non-binding legs for added comfort and flexibility
- Plush, wide straps for stay-in-place comfort and assurance
- Wear Your Own Bra feature for fit flexibility
- Hand wash to continue life of the garment
4. Squeem Perfect Waist Contouring Cincher
You’ll certainly feel like your waist is taking shape in this postpartum belly wrap. This corset-styled band aims to reduce inches off the waist, and it’s undoubtedly going to assist the transformation of your postpartum belly.
- Corset style band
- Double row hook and eye closure
- Available in black and beige
- Triple filtered cotton lining for comfort
- Additional boning for added support
- Provides excellent back support
- Hook closure allows you to truly cinch waist
- Helps strengthen tummy muscles
- Provides relief to sore muscles from pregnancy!
- Comfortable to wear
- Visible under snug clothing
- Might cause some bulging in particular areas. Back bra area.
Corsets have always been a love-hate relationship, but this one is mostly love. It’s the perfect addition to your postpartum wardrobe, so you can feel, and look, amazing as you care for your little loves.
- Squeem 26 Magical Lingerie Shapewear, Firm Compression, Cotton & Rubber, Waist Cincher
5. Paz Wean Post Belly Band
The Paz Wean Post Belly Band continues to gain popularity, and it’s certainly easy to see why it could be considered one of the best postpartum girdles on the market. The three different sized straps allow you to cinch different areas, conforming to the true needs of your shape.
- Available in pink or white
- Stretchy elastic
- NOT standard American sizes (make sure to follow chart)
- Built-in boning
- Lightweight cotton
- Adjustable closures
- Affordable Price
- Ability to adjust firmness in different areas of the stomach
- Doesn’t ride up
- Great control. Firm, and supportive of the back.
- Medical grade fabric won’t irritate. Great for c-section incisions!
- Velcro can be loud when adjusting
- Visible under clothing
This postpartum belly wrap truly aims to help those who’ve undergone c-sections. Unfortunately it doesn’t come in dark colors, so it may be visible under dark clothing. Don’t let that stop you from giving it a try though because plenty of moms rave about it!
You’ve Got This
The struggle of dealing with the mom pooch is challenging, and it’s even more so for moms of triplets. There is no miracle product to reverse the changes caused by growing three babies, but using the best postpartum belly wrap can certainly help you feel like the rockstar you already are.